PROJECT:

Beauchief Hall And Stables [Grade II* Listed]

LOCATION:

Sheffield

CONTRACT VALUE:

Undisclosed

Beauchief Hall And Stables [Grade II* Listed]

The Hall, built around 1671 by Edward Pegge, is a former Manor House that was designated a Grade II* Listed Building in 1952. In 1958 the Hall was converted into a school for De La Salle College and in 1982, converted again for use as a hotel and offices. More recently the Hall has been used as the headquarters of EDP PLC Group. In June 2011 planning permission was granted for the change of use of the Hall to form a single dwelling. A further application was approved in November 2011 for conversion to 3 dwellings.