Conversion of Methodist Chapel
Methodist Chapel Liverpool Conversion To 12 Flats
Built in 1893 with some fine brick and terracotta detailing. The scheme consists of 12 flats on 3 floors. New floors were inserted into the main auditorium and vestry. Existing window openings were reused and conservation rooflights added. The building is now highly insulated. Each unit features a contemporary kitchen and bathroom and the scheme is proving to be very popular with local key workers such as nurses and teachers.